This policy will explain the following:
- What personally identifiable information might be collected from you.
- How MIS uses your data and under what circumstances it might be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
MIS is the sole owners of all information collected on, by and through this website. The only information MIS can collect and access is that which you voluntarily give via email or other direct contact from you. MIS will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
MIS will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason for your communication. MIS will not share your information with any outside party or organization except as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, or as may be required by law.
Your Access to and Control over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from MIS at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting MIS via email or phone:
- See what data MIS has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data MIS has about you.
- Have us delete any data MIS has about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that MIS is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any other sites. MIS encourages our users to be aware when they leave this website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.